We Are Not Invisible thrives through the efforts of our volunteers and partners!
How to volunteer!
- If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the volunteer application form. We will contact you about opportunities
- Before volunteering, you will need to read though the Volunteer Policy booklet and
- Fill out the Volunteer Agreement Form (Doc version here)
Food Outreach- Wednesdays, 8:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
We receive food donations that we take out to our street family and the homeless in local motels. The outreach itself is highly relational; we don’t just give out food, we talk with and engage our homeless family. We ask our volunteers to do the same.
We need volunteers to:
- Help pick up and load donated food
- Help pack food for distribution
- Help prepare sandwiches and other food items
- Participate in food outreach
Share The Warmth Outreach- 7:00-12:00p.m.
It’s cold at night! For Project Share The Warmth, we take out hot cocoa and warm living supplies to our street family.Volunteer needs will be assigned to those participating each evening.
Other ongoing volunteer needs:
Donation pick up
Graphic design/ publicity
Protocol for Volunteers:
- Volunteers must fill out a volunteer agreement to continue volunteering. This policy booklet and the volunteer agreements can be downloaded from the website at wanif.org. Completed forms may be submitted in person or emailed to info@wanif.
- First time volunteers must arrive fifteen minutes before their first volunteering activity to be briefed on safety procedures and other important information.
- Volunteers are expected to follow through on commitments they have given to WANIF.