We Are Invisible has thrived through the partnerships of people and groups in this community who share in being family to our street family.
Join us and the street family in meeting needs. Here are some ways.
What YOU can do:
Your donations will go toward supplies needed, storage, transportation, and operation costs to start up a sustainable, daily, ongoing organization to expand resources to those in need.
Not only will the street families benefit from this, but also other vulnerable community members who are unable to access services on their own, including those who are elderly, mentally ill, disabled, and many others who suffer from not having the transportation or mobility to go to food pantries or simply go to the store for toilet paper. We will take it to them.Donations may be sent to We Are Not Invisible via Paypal:
Food and supplies
We gratefully accept items that can help our street family and would love to partner with individuals and businesses who can supply needed resources such as:
- Produce, such as fruit and vegetables, other grocery items for both those in motels who can cook and those on the streets, as well as nutritious meals and snacks
- Hygiene kits with toothbrushes, toothpaste, body soap, dry shampoo, deodorant, and feminine supplies
- sleeping bags, tarps, tents, socks, shoes, and living essentials
- Plastic grocery bags, sandwich bags, cups, plastic utensils
- Seasonal clothing items, like shorts, t-shirts, and comfortable shoes
Volunteers are needed for food and supplies distribution, office assistance, advocacy, event coordination, transportation, etc.
Some of our volunteer activities:
Project H20: Help get life giving water out to our street family. See more information here
Potlucks in the Park: The community is invited to host a potluck in the park and bring food. See more information here
Administration: We are in need of assistants, grant writer, office manager, and other volunteers. Please contact WANI at email@example.com if interested